Job98456

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Do you sell software that I can install on my own PC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Do you sell software that I can install on my own PC?   Sat 12 Apr - 20:14

No, we do not sell software. We are an Application Service Provider (ASP). This means that you access our service online through any standard Web browser and Internet provider. You do not need to install software and/or software updates. You always have access to the latest and greatest version of our software and you use our dependable high bandwidth connections to send email and display interactive newsletter pages.Are my email newsletters private? If I publish my email newsletter who can see it?
Yes, your email newsletters are private. Your newsletter account is secured by a username and password. No one else can see your email newsletter unless you tell them about it. By sending someone an email, or by providing a Web address, individuals can obtain access. Password protection to limit the readers of your newsletters is also available.

Can I password protect my email newsletter?
Yes, password protection is available. You maintain the list of subscribers who can access your email newsletter and you can assign each a unique username and password.

How safe is your system and how safe is my data?
We host our servers with a top-tier hosting provider with a state-of-the-art network operation centre. This provider takes care of our backend systems with full security, redundancy, backup and high-speed network connections.

How many email newsletters can I create in my account?
Each Newsweaver account is designed to hold one type of publication (or newsletter). Each time you publish and send your email newsletter, you publish an issue. You can have as many issues as you can fit within the space limits of your account and one email newsletter per account. For example, a company might have two newsletters: the Employee Bulletin and the Sales Update. The Employee Bulletin is published once a week in Account 1 and the Sales Update is published once a quarter in Account 2. Note: It is possible for multiple accounts to share the same subscriber list (ask sales@newsweaver.ie for more information about this).

I create an email newsletter once per quarter, but your pricing is done on a monthly basis. How does this work?
Our monthly pricing is not specifically tied to the frequency of your email newsletter publication. It is based on the ongoing services that we provide. Our services include the hosting of your personalised templates that allow you to easily publish regularly, the availability of your email newsletter online on an ongoing basis, the automated maintenance of your subscriber list and archives and live reporting and interactivity. You can publish as frequently or infrequently as you like and we provide the continuum between each publication. Your readers can bookmark a page in your email newsletter to refer back to it and they can pass it along to their friends. New readers can subscribe at any time.

What does 20 Megabytes of disk space mean? How many email newsletters can I create with this amount of space?
20 megabytes of disk space can hold hundreds of newsletter pages. Your space usage is more dependant on the number of issues and articles in addition to the weight of the images you have uploaded.

How large can my email list be?
With a top level account, there is no limit. You are charged based on the number of emails sent each month. Your monthly account fee allows you to send up to 10,000 emails per month. Additional emails are charged at 15 per 1000. Newsweaver uses a custom built, high-speed email delivery engine that can compose and distribute millions of unique email messages daily over our high bandwidth Internet connections.

I already have a list of email addresses. How can I use them?
You can easily upload an email address list into your account. You need to have your address list arranged so that there is one address per line. Newsweaver will then read your list and add only the valid, unique addresses to your account. Duplicate and incorrectly formatted addresses will be automatically excluded and reported to you.

My company uses a list service. Why is your service better?
A list server is a standard technology that only handles email delivery. It doesn't handle all of the other steps in creating an email newsletter, providing interactivity and measuring the results. Newsweaver is a complete all-in-one newsletter publishing system.

Who owns the subscriber list? Is it secure?
You own the subscriber list. Nobody else has access to your list. The list is secure within your Newsweaver account and is housed in our highly secure network operations centre. See our privacy policy for details.

When an email newsletter is sent, can people see who else is receiving it?
No, recipients cannot see who else is receiving the email newsletter. Each email is individually addressed and sent to each recipient. Each email newsletter is a one-to-one communication from you to your subscriber.

How do "archives" work?
Newsweaver will store past issues of your email newsletter and allow people to access them online. In this way, your readers can bookmark pages in your email newsletter and refer back to them later. In addition, you can link to the archive from your Web site.

Why do I need to post my email newsletter to the Web if I am sending it as an email?
Newsweaver is pioneering the concept of interactive newsletters. The idea is to encourage email readers to click to the Web based equivalent of your email newsletter where they can find more interactive elements. In addition this allows you to obtain detailed reports about which articles are most popular and to discover which readers are most active. The Web version is also more dynamic and can be easily linked to your Web site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you sell software that I can install on my own PC?
Page 1 of 1